Our Casualty adjusters will:
- investigate, analyze, and evaluate liability and damage;
- develop and maintain case files that document all actions;
- provide equitable evaluations and settlements; identify, investigate, and refer potential fraudulent claims to SIU;
- answer any questions and resolve problems (within established levels of authority);
- write a specific plan of action for each file to support our liability decision and to cover any case law, policy interpretation and practices of the insurance industry;
- clearly explain the claim process to the insured or claimant to help them understand course of action;
- and perform many other duties as required – including mediations and arbitrations.