Summary of Role
Catastrophe Adjusters provide the additional claims expertise in the wake of natural or man-made disasters. Working through our Catastrophe Services Division, an assortment of temporary Property or Casualty assignment are available.
Knowledge and Skills
- Three Years Adjusting Experience
- Good communication skills
- Organizational ability
- Computer skills
- Technical knowledge
- Valid adjuster’s license in state of residence (where required by law).
- Propery Adjusters must use MS&B IntegriClaim or Xactimate
- Must be able to travel on short notice and remain on location for indefinite periods. In most cases, Catastrophe Adjusters are responsible for their own travel and living expenses while on assignment.
- Must possess the necessary tools, e.g. ladder, computer, etc., required for the assignment available.
Send your resume now using our Online Resume or mail your printed resume to the address below. No calls or agencies please.
Tailored Catastrophe Services
51 Village Ln.
Colleyville, TX 76034
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V